Peak Re is evolving from being a start-up to becoming a strong power in the global reinsurance market. To support the company along this exciting journey, we would like to strengthen the communications function to help build the Peak Re brand in the global markets.
We would like to invite communications professionals who are passionate, creative and agile to join the team. Our mission would be to make Peak Re a global brand that all our stakeholders will be proud of.
Together we will create stories and channels to promote the Peak Re brand; and we will control the quality of all communications in order to ensure consistency and protect our brand.
Specifically the incumbent will support the team and Company in:
- Developing and executing a digital content / social media strategy
- Managing the production of corporate materials, including corporate presentations, videos and brochures
- Creating, planning, organising and managing client events
- Creating thought leadership opportunities
- Creating and managing CSR/ Sponsorship opportunities
Occasional travels required.
Job based competencies
- 10 years+ relevant experience in corporate communications or marketing communications, preferably with exposure in the financial services industry
- Experience in developing digital content and social media strategy
- Experience in event organising and management
- Good connection with production and/or event vendors
- Knowledge of computer applications and software related to Communications
- Excellent Powerpoint skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
This is a great opportunity to join a successful high-growth company and work in a diverse and collaborative team environment. We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package and support for continuing Professional Development to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, please submit your application with a full resume stating current and expected salaries and date of availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.