- Report generations for ERP & Analytics applications
- Databases administration, Management & Tunning
- System/ user support and administration of various in-house applications
- Manage for ETL (Extract, Transform & Load) process and BI software
- Improve the performance, usability and effectiveness of data warehouse including the definition of “datamarts”
- Coordinate among Finance, IT and Underwriting team on the reinsurance transactions.
- Coordinate with external vendors on database and system level supports, such as patching, system copy..etc.
- Support continuous development of analytics data including CAT data, pricing information
- Provide project implementation and support
Job Based Competencies
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 7 years working experience preferably in Banking/ Reinsurance/ Insurance
- Preferably SAP & MS SQL certification
- Knowledge in Data Warehouse & BI Solutions, e.g. Qlikview is an advantage
- Solid and hands-on experience in SQL queries & reporting tools
- Solid Excel skills including working with large data sets using pivot table
- Solid programming experience in Java or Web (html, css, node.js) or PHP or SAP/ ABAP or Business Intelligence/ Data Warehouse or VBA
- Proficient in databases security, administration, management & tunning
- Technical skills in SAP Installations, Upgrades, System copy, SAP performance tuning, Authorization setup, TMS admin, Language support, Applying Patches, Restore, etc.
- Good experience in technical accounting, financial accounting and reporting
- Good business analytics skills and understanding in insurance and reinsurance
- Experience of supporting IT infrastructure is a plus
- Capacity to manage and coordinate multiple tasks, solve complex problems, and work under pressure
Interested candidates please submit your application with a full resume stating current and expected salaries and date of availability to email@example.com.