- To accurately and completely maintain proper technical (RI) accounting record by correctly interpret the Statement of Accounts after consulting Property & Casualty functions
- Data input by following the agreed working procedures / processes of Technical accounting
- Constantly give feedback and seek areas for improvement in the reporting process, data quality, systems and tool enhancements
- To communicate professionally with the clients and other internal stakeholders
- To closely monitor the cash-flow, account receivable aging status and follow up on settlement
- May provide support to Life and Health team on Life/Health technical accounting, ensure accuracy and completeness
- To learn and master Peak Re accounting system
- To accurately assist in the compilation of regular and ad-hoc internal and external reports
- Proactively identify risks, maintain effective controls and address control issues on timely basis
- Contributes to knowledge transfer and actively participate in ad hoc projects
Job Based Competencies
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in technical accounting
- Good understanding in insurance and reinsurance
- Able to identify issues and initiate effective communication with line manager and internal stakeholders. Able to suggest solutions with strong understanding of the systems.
- Good written English and interpersonal skills. Able to express thoughts and communicate in a clear manner with multinational culture
- Good computer knowledge and strong understanding in system’s logic
Team Based Competencies
- Ability to communicate professionally
- Strong team player
- Proactive in giving alerts to supervisor and the team when there is pitfall in the process or see areas for improvements
- Eager to learn and take up tasks
Company Based Competencies
- Ability to support the drive for one corporate culture, i.e. corporate vision, strategy, mission, ethics.
- Understanding and flourish with the unique resources of the organization, i.e. talent, technology, reputation etc.
- Ability to accept and live the transparent, debate-culture and result orientated culture to be built.
Interested candidates please submit your application with a full resume stating current and expected salaries and date of availability to email@example.com.