We are looking for a full stack Cloud Architect to lead the design, build, transition and operation of an enterprise-class infrastructure. This role will take ownership of new Azure projects, including any proposed migration projects, in close collaboration with our talented in-house technology team.
As we continue to grow, there are growing demand on the IT team to plan, provision and maintain IT resources while support the changing needs of our internal users. This demand has created an opportunity for an experienced Cloud Architect to join our team and further build on our mandate to operate a best-in-class technology team and unified platform.
- Lead the technical planning, execution and delivery of mission-critical business technology platforms
- Office 365 administration and productivity support.
- Work closely with the existing infrastructure team to ensure smooth transition from managed hosting and deliver the optimum performance and cost effective solutions on Azure.
- Executing technical assessments, solution plans and build-out to move workloads to Azure.
- Lead and mentor in-house team in the migration of servers, applications and services to the cloud in multi-regulated, financial services enterprise.
- Support a world-class analytical and actuarial team on internal projects to identify future business opportunities leveraging emerging technologies and high-performance computing environment.
- Bullet-proof Security, Continuity, Resilience and Maintenance
- Planning and migrating on-premise critical LOB workloads to cloud (Azure is preferred) and/or implementing cloud-ready applications
- Introduce, implement and operate robust change management across the business
- Sizing, optimizing, budgeting and maintaining cost control across digital enterprise
Job based competencies
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
- Certification in MCSA and MCSE Cloud Platforms (or significant progress made towards the certification)
- Minimum 8 years experience in Enterprise IT and minimum 3 years of hands-on experience with cloud technology implementation, specifically with Azure and core Microsoft server / desktop technologies
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Microsoft infrastructure and applications deployment including AD, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, O365, Azure platform
- Advance proficiency in Active Directory and Group Policy management
- Advanced skills in Virtualised and Cloud technologies (VMware, HyperV, Azure)
- Deep experience developing, architecting and supporting Azure and Microsoft services is essential
- Experience in planning and implementing cloud architectures for critical business systems
- Working experience developing, architecting & supporting application leveraging Azure services
- Good command of spoken and written English
This is a great opportunity to join a successful high-growth company and work in a diverse and collaborative team environment. We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package and support for continuing Professional Development to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, please submit your application with a full resume stating current and expected salaries and date of availability to email@example.com.