Peak Re China Webinar Series: The underestimated liability risks
18 May 2021
2:30pm - 5.30 pm (China time)
The latest instalment of our China webinar series – “The underestimated liability risks” – will be broadcasted on 18 May 2021.
Two of Peak Re’s underwriting experts will share updates on Directors and Officers (D&O) liability insurance trends and cybersecurity risks in underwriting, and answer questions posed by the audience.
The webinar will be conducted in Mandarin, and is an invitation-only event. For our invitees, the recording will be available for a month.
Date: 18 May 2021 (Tuesday)
Time: 2:30pm – 5.30 pm (China time)
Duration: 3 hours
We will cover the following key points:
- Understanding the risks of D&O liability insurance and how to manage them by analyzing recent developments in capital markets, including new securities regulation in Mainland China, homecoming listings of China Concept Stocks, and the proliferation of Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPACs).
- Learning about different types of cybersecurity threats, particularly, “Silent Cyber”, an emerging category of cybersecurity risks stemming from traditional property and liability policies, and how regulators and the reinsurance industry and responding to these new risks.
Speakers from Peak Re:
Mr. Franz Josef Hahn, Chief Executive Officer
Our experts include:
- Helen Qian, Managing Director, China Market
- Wei Wang, Senior Vice President, Underwriting
- Edward Shen, Director, Head of Casualty Product Underwriting